Positive Affirmations For Salespeople
• I call my best prospects first
• Each and every call I make I start with an incredible level of positive expectation and prosperity I know that right now somewhere someone’s life is better and more prosperous because of my products and services.
• Every day and in every way I am continually improving and growing.
• The quality of contact is just as important as the number of contacts I make every day.
• My time, money, energy, ability, and reputation are my most valuated assets. I invest the assets with the right clients, prospects, associates and friends.
• I am disciplined and focused on today’s greatest opportunities.
• My financial and personal prosperity is a direct result of my positive contribution to society.
• I am open to receiving financial and personal prosperity and realize that by receiving I am allowing and helping others to contribute and give.
• In sales, business and in my personal life I am only handed challenges that I am capable of achieving.
• With faith, focus and follow through anything is possible.
• I am an effective and powerful presenter and sales person.
• My ability to listen and have empathy for others is only surpassed by my ability to truly understand the needs of others.
• When ever I negotiate with others I naturally see through their eyes and present solutions that meet our mutual needs and interests.
• My clear honest positive disposition makes me magnetic and charismatic.
• I always have the best interest of my clients and my team in mind when making decisions that will affect them.
• I am finding it easier and easier to constantly improve myself personally and professionally everyday.
• I keep commitments and only make commitments I am willing to keep.
• I realize that courage and momentum are created by taking action and I love to take action.
• Action today is exhilarating and reaffirms the true champion inside of me,
• Preparation, organization, and planning are part of the sales process and I am getting better and better at doing them.
• Being organized means less work, more efficiency and more time to do the things I am good at and love to do.
• I am already wealthy and prosperous.
• New positive habits and desires have started deep inside of me today.
<font size=“4”;>Bring Your A-Game. See More Sales Training Articles.